Fuel for Thought [S2|E4]: COVID-19 - Automotive Retail Crisis or Opportunity?
Fuel for Thought [S2|E4]: COVID-19 - Automotive Retail Crisis or Opportunity As the automotive industry works to navigate the unprecedented challenges COVID-19 brings to automotive sales, service and distribution, creative approaches are being seen across the board. Limitations on face-to-face interactions are forcing OEMs and dealers alike to accelerate their retail transformation efforts. For the first time, consumers who need or want to buy, trade-in or service their vehicle are experiencing a new way of having to do this. Establishing online end-to-end sales processes along with touchless deliveries and service experiences are booming and will change the way consumers will expect to engage even after these restrictions are lifted. The more traditional players are working fast to identify, invest and establish these virtual capabilities while those who have been leading the way are looking to leverage this to secure their businesses.
Recommended for you
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E9]: Incorporating Consumer Expectations in the post-COVID-19 Retail Experience
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E37] Reset with Michael Robinet
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E36] Consumer Preferences Continue to Shift with Tom Libby
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E35] California's Electric Future with Devin Lindsay
- IHS Markit Minute [S2] [E34] US-based NVIDIA announces intent to acquire UK-based Arm for $40B
- Fuel for Thought[S2|E8] – The Evolving Global EV Landscape
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E23] North American Production with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive [S2|E22] Industry Collaboration with Michael Robinet