Fuel for Thought [S2|E4]: COVID-19 - Automotive Retail Crisis or Opportunity?
Fuel for Thought [S2|E4]: COVID-19 - Automotive Retail Crisis or Opportunity As the automotive industry works to navigate the unprecedented challenges COVID-19 brings to automotive sales, service and distribution, creative approaches are being seen across the board. Limitations on face-to-face interactions are forcing OEMs and dealers alike to accelerate their retail transformation efforts. For the first time, consumers who need or want to buy, trade-in or service their vehicle are experiencing a new way of having to do this. Establishing online end-to-end sales processes along with touchless deliveries and service experiences are booming and will change the way consumers will expect to engage even after these restrictions are lifted. The more traditional players are working fast to identify, invest and establish these virtual capabilities while those who have been leading the way are looking to leverage this to secure their businesses.
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E3] - The New Map – Charting the Future
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E2] - Market dynamics in the first year of the pandemic
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E1] - CES 2021 Roundup
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E45] Global-US Sales Outlook with Chris Hopson
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E44] Parts Constraints with Michael Robinet
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E43] EV Adoption with Stephanie Brinley
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E11] - Automotive Scenarios for 2021 — The Virus and the Vaccine
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E42] How COVID-19 is Changing the Auto Industry with Mark Boyadjis