Autology: Cashing in the chips from coast to coast - Nvidia vs Qualcomm
Following Nvidia holding its GPU Technology Conference (GTC) in California and Qualcomm’s analyst day in New York in November, this week’s podcast will explore some of the most interesting news that transpired from those respective events.
Beyond that, IHS Markit experts discuss the impact these developments are expected to have on the automotive industry, including how the two companies are projected to grow their share of the market.
Tune in to find out who should feel threatened by these movements and also how the two companies stack up against each other.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our firstname.lastname@example.org email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website. Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E2]: Technology Evolution in the Heavy-Duty Commercial Industry
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E1]: Consumer Electronics Show Recap 2022
- Autology: CES 2022 - Day 1
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E12]: 2022 Automotive Outlook
- Autology: Charging ahead - Emerging tech for chargeable cars
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E11]: Can Electrification Deliver for Commercial Vehicles?
- Chip on their shoulder - The cars suffering from the chip shortage
- Autology: From seats to software - Defining the premium vehicle