Autology: Cashing in the chips from coast to coast - Nvidia vs Qualcomm
Following Nvidia holding its GPU Technology Conference (GTC) in California and Qualcomm’s analyst day in New York in November, this week’s podcast will explore some of the most interesting news that transpired from those respective events.
Beyond that, IHS Markit experts discuss the impact these developments are expected to have on the automotive industry, including how the two companies are projected to grow their share of the market.
Tune in to find out who should feel threatened by these movements and also how the two companies stack up against each other.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our firstname.lastname@example.org email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website. Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Recommended for you
- Checking the industry pulse in the EV heartland
- Displays arms race, where will it lead?
- Chip crisis – The never-ending story?
- Wait, so where will I charge my EV?
- Consumer sentiments toward in-vehicle displays and other HMI features
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E6]: Dynamics of EV charging and its impacts on mobility
- Who wants an NFT Alfa?
- Autology: What do American millennials want in a car?