Autology: A byte of the Apple (Car) - Is Project Titan set to rule the autos world?
While Apple is yet to confirm or deny exploring vehicle development under the codename Project Titan, also referred as Chromium, a vast array of automotive stakeholders and commentators have been inquisitive of what may materialize from the so-called ‘Apple Car’. Due to the secrecy around its venture into automotive, a lot remains unknown or unconfirmed about the project from the manufacturing location(s), potential partners, and projected volume.
But IHS Markit’s expert analysts attempt to answer the key questions revolving around the vehicle, including when will the car go into production—if ever—and what will it look like? Who is likely to partner with Apple to manufacture the car en masse and, importantly, what technologies will it include from automation to V2X?
Tune into this week’s episode to unearth Project Titan and find out the full details in IHS Markit’s 'Imagining the Apple Car’ report at ihsmarkit.com/applecar
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our email@example.com email, and you can find out much more across the website. Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E9]: Automotive Marketing Signals - How inventory and loyalty impact investment
- Autology Podcast: Megacasting on the rise - Dreaming big?
- Autology Podcast: Will revenue ambition from Connected Car data surpass the cars themselves?
- Autology Podcast: Are premium in-car audio experiences becoming more mainstream?
- Autology Podcast: Automation drives compute - A chip shortage story
- Autology Podcast: Low voltage battery - A traditional technology with a key future role to play
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E8]: What can OEMs do to ensure a robust and economical supply of batteries
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E7]: What do capital markets tell us about the automotive industry?