Fuel for Thought [S2|E3]: The Multi-Cultural Market - A bright spot in a flattening market
With a flattening US market and an increasing number of general market consumers moving to SUVs and trucks, there is an interesting opportunity that can be found within the multi-cultural consumer base. This base is a growing and dynamic market that in some cases, doesn’t follow the mega trends so often in the news. Join us as we dig into the multi-cultural automotive buyer and navigate the opportunity.
Recommended for you
- An Automotive Minute Podcast S2:E19: Automotive manufacturing restart with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E18]: North America Auto Industry Restart
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E5]: Industry in Recovery - Post COVID considerations
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E17]: Survey Results of Pandemic on Revenues, R&D, and Technology
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E4]: COVID-19 - Automotive Retail Crisis or Opportunity?
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E14] US Light Vehicle Sales Forecast
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E13]: COVID-19 Recovery
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E12] North American LV Assembly numbers amid COVID-19