An Automotive Minute [S2|E29] Average Age of Vehicles with Todd Campau
Todd Campau discusses the average age of vehicles in the United States. With nearly 280 million vehicles on the road the average age is approaching 12 years. 25% of these vehicles are 16 years of age or older. The average age of vehicles is expected to increase further due to COVID-19 work from home policies and the reduced number of vehicle miles traveled which extends a vehicle's life.
Recommended for you
- Autology: CES 2022 - Day 1
- Autology: Cashing in the chips from coast to coast - Nvidia vs Qualcomm
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E12]: 2022 Automotive Outlook
- Autology: Charging ahead - Emerging tech for chargeable cars
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E11]: Can Electrification Deliver for Commercial Vehicles?
- Chip on their shoulder - The cars suffering from the chip shortage
- Autology: From seats to software - Defining the premium vehicle
- Autology: London calling - Will Low-emission zones be coming to your town too?