An Automotive Minute [S2|E29] Average Age of Vehicles with Todd Campau
Todd Campau discusses the average age of vehicles in the United States. With nearly 280 million vehicles on the road the average age is approaching 12 years. 25% of these vehicles are 16 years of age or older. The average age of vehicles is expected to increase further due to COVID-19 work from home policies and the reduced number of vehicle miles traveled which extends a vehicle's life.
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E6]: Dynamics of EV charging and its impacts on mobility
- Autology: What do American millennials want in a car?
- Autology: Tesla Cyber Rodeo, 4680 battery cells
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E5]: CERAWeek 2022 - Pace of Change: Energy & mobility, climate and innovation
- NYIAS review
- Autology: Part 2: Pledges vs Practicality - Are governments keeping their EV promises?
- Autology: Part 1: Pledges vs Practicality - Are governments keeping their EV promises?
- Autology: A fuel’s errand - Will hydrogen vehicles ever be mass market?