An Automotive Minute [S2|E29] Average Age of Vehicles with Todd Campau
Todd Campau discusses the average age of vehicles in the United States. With nearly 280 million vehicles on the road the average age is approaching 12 years. 25% of these vehicles are 16 years of age or older. The average age of vehicles is expected to increase further due to COVID-19 work from home policies and the reduced number of vehicle miles traveled which extends a vehicle's life.
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E9] - A Rocky Recovery in the Second Year of the Pandemic
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E8] - Car Buying Convenience Factor
- Autology: The battery market - On a cellular level
- Autology: In case you missed it – The best bits so far | IHS Markit
- Autology: Money on the move - R&D budgets of the future
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E7] - Automotive Electrification and Decarbonization: Shifting gears towards Net-Zero
- Autology: How long does it actually take for an EV to charge?
- Autology: The blueprint - How 3D printing will be used in cars