An Automotive Minute [S2|E4]: Automotive supplier at a crossroads
27 January 2020 1:05 mins Michael Robinet
Automotive suppliers are at a crossroads. With plateauing volumes, EVs and AVs - there is a lot to react to. Michael Robinet provides his thoughts.
Recommended for you
- An Automotive Minute Podcast S2:E19: Automotive manufacturing restart with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E18]: North America Auto Industry Restart
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E5]: Industry in Recovery - Post COVID considerations
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E17]: Survey Results of Pandemic on Revenues, R&D, and Technology
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E4]: COVID-19 - Automotive Retail Crisis or Opportunity?
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E14] US Light Vehicle Sales Forecast
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E13]: COVID-19 Recovery
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E12] North American LV Assembly numbers amid COVID-19