An Automotive Minute - Episode 48: North America Light Vehicle Demand with Chris Hopson
19 December 2019 1:01 mins Christopher Hopson
Listen as Chris Hopson discusses light vehicle demand levels in North America and specifically in Mexico where demand is down 7.5%.
Recommended for you
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E23]: Pick up truck technology with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E21] Antimicrobial interiors with Jeremy Carlson
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E20] A million mile battery with Devin Lindsay
- An Automotive Minute Podcast S2:E19: Automotive manufacturing restart with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E18]: North America Auto Industry Restart
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E5]: Industry in Recovery - Post COVID considerations
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E17]: Survey Results of Pandemic on Revenues, R&D, and Technology
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E4]: COVID-19 - Automotive Retail Crisis or Opportunity?