Autology: Will consumers be over the moon about over-the-air updates?
In this week’s episode of Autology, we discuss over-the-air (OTA) updates and what they actually mean for the consumer with our special guest Omkar Panse, vice-president at KPIT Technologies.
This includes passenger-facing benefits such as improved maps and infotainment, as well as more practical maintenance updates that could result in an increased ownership period.
However, OTA also brings the need for cybersecurity – tune in to find out what is being done to help stop your car from being hacked, in addition to what OEMs are leading the industry with their OTA offerings.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our email@example.com email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website. Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Recommended for you
- Checking the industry pulse in the EV heartland
- Displays arms race, where will it lead?
- Chip crisis – The never-ending story?
- Wait, so where will I charge my EV?
- Consumer sentiments toward in-vehicle displays and other HMI features
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E6]: Dynamics of EV charging and its impacts on mobility
- Who wants an NFT Alfa?
- Autology: What do American millennials want in a car?