Autology: How long does it actually take for an EV to charge?
As EVs sales continue to grow, the question remains if global charging infrastructure and technology is adequate for consumers.
For those who may be still wary of purchasing fully electric vehicles over traditionally fueled cars, a key factor to consider is how long will EVs take to charge? Will it be longer than filling up at a gas station, and will it be more often?
IHS Markit’s e-mobility experts answer all the practical questions needed to make an EV purchasing decision, and also discuss how charging infrastructure and batteries are expected to improve in future.
Tune into this week’s episode of Autology to find out all.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our email@example.com email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Speaker: Elisha Thakorlal, OEM Strategy expert at IHS Markit
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E2]: Technology Evolution in the Heavy-Duty Commercial Industry
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E1]: Consumer Electronics Show Recap 2022
- Autology: CES 2022 - Day 1
- Autology: Cashing in the chips from coast to coast - Nvidia vs Qualcomm
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E12]: 2022 Automotive Outlook
- Autology: Charging ahead - Emerging tech for chargeable cars
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E11]: Can Electrification Deliver for Commercial Vehicles?
- Chip on their shoulder - The cars suffering from the chip shortage