Autology: From seats to software - Defining the premium vehicle
As carbuyers’ wants and needs shift to focus on software features over traditional hardware, IHS Markit experts explain how OEMs and suppliers alike are changing their business models to accommodate these new expectations.
However, the evolution of the ‘software-defined vehicle’ does not necessarily mean that components such as seat materials are no longer relevant. On the contrary, as the industry develops fully autonomous vehicles, interior comfort will again come to the forefront.
In this week’s episode of Autology, the ultimate premium vehicle of the future will be defined. Tune in to find out how your vehicle experience is set to change in the coming years.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our firstname.lastname@example.org email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website. Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E11]: Can Electrification Deliver for Commercial Vehicles?
- Chip on their shoulder - The cars suffering from the chip shortage
- Autology: London calling - Will Low-emission zones be coming to your town too?
- Autology: An Ultra upgrade – How does GM’s new Ultra Cruise stack up?
- Autology: A byte of the Apple (Car) - Is Project Titan set to rule the autos world?
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E10]: Software-Defined Vehicles
- Autology: How much driving range will the A/C drain on my EV?
- Autology: The sound of music – The best and upcoming in-vehicle audio tech