Autology: From seats to software - Defining the premium vehicle
As carbuyers’ wants and needs shift to focus on software features over traditional hardware, IHS Markit experts explain how OEMs and suppliers alike are changing their business models to accommodate these new expectations.
However, the evolution of the ‘software-defined vehicle’ does not necessarily mean that components such as seat materials are no longer relevant. On the contrary, as the industry develops fully autonomous vehicles, interior comfort will again come to the forefront.
In this week’s episode of Autology, the ultimate premium vehicle of the future will be defined. Tune in to find out how your vehicle experience is set to change in the coming years.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our firstname.lastname@example.org email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website. Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Recommended for you
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E10]: Detroit Auto Show 2022 - An industry in transition
- Autology Podcast: 2022 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) Recap
- The reality bites on owning Automotive OS: True or false?
- Autology Podcast: 12V batteries part II: Low voltage batteries for an electrified future
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E9]: Automotive Marketing Signals - How inventory and loyalty impact investment
- Autology Podcast: Megacasting on the rise - Dreaming big?
- Autology Podcast: Will revenue ambition from Connected Car data surpass the cars themselves?