Chip on their shoulder - The cars suffering from the chip shortage
With the current chip shortage in headlines, we continue our coverage and analysis of the impacts on the automotive industry in this week’s episode of Autology.
Our experts discuss how pervasive the shortage is and what countermeasures automakers are putting in place in order to minimize its impact.
As the shortage continues, and likely continues for the foreseeable future, tune in to find out more about what impacts the automotive industry may see and what a market recovery might look like.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our email@example.com email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Recommended for you
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E10]: Detroit Auto Show 2022 - An industry in transition
- Autology Podcast: 2022 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) Recap
- The reality bites on owning Automotive OS: True or false?
- Autology Podcast: 12V batteries part II: Low voltage batteries for an electrified future
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E9]: Automotive Marketing Signals - How inventory and loyalty impact investment
- Autology Podcast: Megacasting on the rise - Dreaming big?
- Autology Podcast: Will revenue ambition from Connected Car data surpass the cars themselves?