Chip on their shoulder - The cars suffering from the chip shortage
With the current chip shortage in headlines, we continue our coverage and analysis of the impacts on the automotive industry in this week’s episode of Autology.
Our experts discuss how pervasive the shortage is and what countermeasures automakers are putting in place in order to minimize its impact.
As the shortage continues, and likely continues for the foreseeable future, tune in to find out more about what impacts the automotive industry may see and what a market recovery might look like.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our firstname.lastname@example.org email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Recommended for you
- Autology: What do American millennials want in a car?
- Autology: Tesla Cyber Rodeo, 4680 battery cells
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E5]: CERAWeek 2022 - Pace of Change: Energy & mobility, climate and innovation
- NYIAS review
- Autology: Part 2: Pledges vs Practicality - Are governments keeping their EV promises?
- Autology: Part 1: Pledges vs Practicality - Are governments keeping their EV promises?
- Autology: A fuel’s errand - Will hydrogen vehicles ever be mass market?
- Autology: Enormous downside risk to automotive as the war in Ukraine continues