An Automotive Minute [S2|E21] Antimicrobial interiors with Jeremy Carlson
10 June 2020 1:00 min Jeremy Carlson
The automotive industry is ramping up efforts to address consumer concerns around COVID-19. Jeremy Carlson discusses results from a survey related to antimicrobial features in a vehicle.
Recommended for you
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E23]: Pick up truck technology with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E20] A million mile battery with Devin Lindsay
- An Automotive Minute Podcast S2:E19: Automotive manufacturing restart with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E18]: North America Auto Industry Restart
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E5]: Industry in Recovery - Post COVID considerations
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E17]: Survey Results of Pandemic on Revenues, R&D, and Technology
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E4]: COVID-19 - Automotive Retail Crisis or Opportunity?
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E14] US Light Vehicle Sales Forecast