Autology: An Ultra upgrade – How does GM’s new Ultra Cruise stack up?
General Motors recently released its new hands-free driving system, Ultra Cruise – an upgrade from its Super Cruise predecessor.
IHS Markit experts discuss its ADAS capabilities and how it compares to its rivals, most notably Tesla’s automated ‘full self-driving’ technology, as well as L2+ systems already on the market in China.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out if GM has now positioned itself as a leader in this area, and what it also has in store in the near future following its announcement to transition to a software-focused company.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our firstname.lastname@example.org email, and you can find out much more across the website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Recommended for you
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E10]: Detroit Auto Show 2022 - An industry in transition
- Autology Podcast: 2022 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) Recap
- The reality bites on owning Automotive OS: True or false?
- Autology Podcast: 12V batteries part II: Low voltage batteries for an electrified future
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E9]: Automotive Marketing Signals - How inventory and loyalty impact investment
- Autology Podcast: Megacasting on the rise - Dreaming big?
- Autology Podcast: Will revenue ambition from Connected Car data surpass the cars themselves?