Autology: An Ultra upgrade – How does GM’s new Ultra Cruise stack up?
General Motors recently released its new hands-free driving system, Ultra Cruise – an upgrade from its Super Cruise predecessor.
IHS Markit experts discuss its ADAS capabilities and how it compares to its rivals, most notably Tesla’s automated ‘full self-driving’ technology, as well as L2+ systems already on the market in China.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out if GM has now positioned itself as a leader in this area, and what it also has in store in the near future following its announcement to transition to a software-focused company.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our email@example.com email, and you can find out much more across the website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E11]: Can Electrification Deliver for Commercial Vehicles?
- Chip on their shoulder - The cars suffering from the chip shortage
- Autology: From seats to software - Defining the premium vehicle
- Autology: London calling - Will Low-emission zones be coming to your town too?
- Autology: A byte of the Apple (Car) - Is Project Titan set to rule the autos world?
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E10]: Software-Defined Vehicles
- Autology: How much driving range will the A/C drain on my EV?
- Autology: The sound of music – The best and upcoming in-vehicle audio tech