Autology: Acquisition of Wind River – an apt step for Aptiv?
In this week’s episode of Autology, IHS Markit experts discuss the acquisition of the software company Wind River by Aptiv.
We will be delving into the details of the deal, why this acquisition took place, and what this means for the automotive software market.
Tune in to find out the answers, and much more!
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our firstname.lastname@example.org email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Recommended for you
- Autology: Tesla Cyber Rodeo, 4680 battery cells
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E5]: CERAWeek 2022 - Pace of Change: Energy & mobility, climate and innovation
- NYIAS review
- Autology: Part 2: Pledges vs Practicality - Are governments keeping their EV promises?
- Autology: Part 1: Pledges vs Practicality - Are governments keeping their EV promises?
- Autology: A fuel’s errand - Will hydrogen vehicles ever be mass market?
- Autology: Enormous downside risk to automotive as the war in Ukraine continues
- Fuel For Thought [S4][E4]: Can the dealer of today serve the EV customer of tomorrow?