Autology Podcast: Will revenue ambition from Connected Car data surpass the cars themselves?
In this week’s episode of Autology, S&P Global Mobility experts discuss the topic of how automakers generate revenue from Connected Car data.
Our experts from the connected car team discuss the connected services market forecast, automaker strategies, vehicle hardware capabilities, connected services and software paid subscriptions and consumer perceived value within different regions. We will also explore future approaches to increase revenue from connected cars, as more connected vehicles operate on the roads. These include leveraging connected technology to power over the air updates, features, and more.
Tune in to find out the answers, and much more!
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our firstname.lastname@example.org email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Speaker: Nimish Ashar, Associate Director - E/E & Semiconductor at S&P Global Mobility
Recommended for you
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E10]: Detroit Auto Show 2022 - An industry in transition
- Autology Podcast: 2022 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) Recap
- The reality bites on owning Automotive OS: True or false?
- Autology Podcast: 12V batteries part II: Low voltage batteries for an electrified future
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E9]: Automotive Marketing Signals - How inventory and loyalty impact investment
- Autology Podcast: Megacasting on the rise - Dreaming big?
- Autology Podcast: Are premium in-car audio experiences becoming more mainstream?