Autology Podcast: Low voltage battery - A traditional technology with a key future role to play
On this week’s autology podcast, S&P Global analysts discuss the future role of the low voltage battery. We dive into the key functions of a low voltage battery, how its functions are evolving as the vehicle market shifts towards electrification as well as some of the regulations and recommendations provided around the use of lead acid and lithium-ion batteries.
Tune in to find out the answers, and much more!
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our firstname.lastname@example.org email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Host: Rebecca Bellchambers, S&P Global Mobility Supply Chain and Technology, Thermal Research Analyst
Speaker: Amit Panday, S&P Global Mobility Supply Chain and Technology Senior Research Analyst for Battery and Charging
Recommended for you
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E10]: Detroit Auto Show 2022 - An industry in transition
- Autology Podcast: 2022 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) Recap
- The reality bites on owning Automotive OS: True or false?
- Autology Podcast: 12V batteries part II: Low voltage batteries for an electrified future
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E9]: Automotive Marketing Signals - How inventory and loyalty impact investment
- Autology Podcast: Megacasting on the rise - Dreaming big?
- Autology Podcast: Will revenue ambition from Connected Car data surpass the cars themselves?