Autology: IAA Mobility 2021 round-up
Welcome back from the summer break!
We’re back with a bang with a round-up of the technology highlights from IAA Mobility 2021 (September 7-12) in Munich, Germany.
Despite a backdrop of climate activist protests outside the show, there was a heavy focus on environmentally friendly automotive developments. This includes numerous concept vehicles and components showcasing sustainable and recyclable materials as well as electrification.
The move towards autonomy was also prevalent with Tier-1 suppliers exhibiting solutions for OEMs, such as Bosch’s complete integrated axle and Schaeffler’s Space Drive 3 steer-by-wire system.
From Angela Merkel’s guest appearance to a seemingly IKEA-like flat pack car from BMW, our experts on the ground will fill you in on the key developments and their industry impact in this week’s episode of Autology.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our email@example.com email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Speaker: Elisha Thakorlal, OEM strategy expert at IHS Markit and
Prateek Biswas, chassis and lightweighting expert at IHS Markit
Recommended for you
- Autology: Qualcomm has 'Arrivered' - The potential of the Veoneer takeover
- Autology: Chain reaction – Is e-mobility threatening auto suppliers?
- Autology: What is an e-axle and why is it so crucial for EVs?
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E9] - A Rocky Recovery in the Second Year of the Pandemic
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E8] - Car Buying Convenience Factor
- Autology: The battery market - On a cellular level
- Autology: In case you missed it – The best bits so far | IHS Markit
- Autology: Money on the move - R&D budgets of the future