Fuel For Thought [S4|E9]: Automotive Marketing Signals - How inventory and loyalty impact investment
We are in year two of the great supply chain crisis. There are a handful of factors — from chip supply to impacts from climate and conflict — as to when "normal" production will return. Here is what we do know now: profit margins are near historic highs for OEMs while consumer loyalty scores are near historic lows. Listen to this podcast and learn important data signals for automotive marketers.
Join Mike Wall, Executive Director of Automotive Analysis, Amber Daniel, Director of Product Strategy for Polk Automotive Solutions, and Cheryl Woodworth, Consulting Associate Director as they share their thoughts on this topic.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Recommended for you
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E10]: Detroit Auto Show 2022 - An industry in transition
- Autology Podcast: 2022 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) Recap
- The reality bites on owning Automotive OS: True or false?
- Autology Podcast: 12V batteries part II: Low voltage batteries for an electrified future
- Autology Podcast: Megacasting on the rise - Dreaming big?
- Autology Podcast: Will revenue ambition from Connected Car data surpass the cars themselves?
- Autology Podcast: Are premium in-car audio experiences becoming more mainstream?