Autology Podcast: Automation drives compute - A chip shortage story
On this week’s Autology podcast, S&B Global Mobility analysts discuss the chip shortage crisis. We take a look into the role of ECU’s and MCU’s, key suppliers, supercomputers within cars and how the market is evolving to best cope with the supply chain constraints.
Tune in to find out the answers, and much more!
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our email@example.com email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Host: Rebecca Bellchambers, S&P Global Mobility Supply Chain and Technology, Thermal Research Analyst
Recommended for you
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E10]: Detroit Auto Show 2022 - An industry in transition
- Autology Podcast: 2022 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) Recap
- The reality bites on owning Automotive OS: True or false?
- Autology Podcast: 12V batteries part II: Low voltage batteries for an electrified future
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E9]: Automotive Marketing Signals - How inventory and loyalty impact investment
- Autology Podcast: Megacasting on the rise - Dreaming big?
- Autology Podcast: Will revenue ambition from Connected Car data surpass the cars themselves?