Autology: The sound of music – The best and upcoming in-vehicle audio tech
This week on Autology, IHS Markit experts discuss what defines a good sound system and how the trend of branded audio from the likes of Beats and Bose is set to grow as car buyers look more towards an ‘improved’ in-vehicle experience.
The episode also reveals what upcoming audio technologies the industry is developing, such as incorporating microphones for “Conversation Enhancement” and even speakerless sound systems installed into the cabin’s seats and roof liner.
Tune in to find out more about these added features and whether or not they will drive up the cost of your vehicle.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our firstname.lastname@example.org email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website. Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Recommended for you
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E10]: Detroit Auto Show 2022 - An industry in transition
- Autology Podcast: 2022 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) Recap
- The reality bites on owning Automotive OS: True or false?
- Autology Podcast: 12V batteries part II: Low voltage batteries for an electrified future
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E9]: Automotive Marketing Signals - How inventory and loyalty impact investment
- Autology Podcast: Megacasting on the rise - Dreaming big?
- Autology Podcast: Will revenue ambition from Connected Car data surpass the cars themselves?