Find out how Centennial Resource Development implemented EDM for Energy in just nine weeks and is now using the platform as a data hub, which delivers timely, consistent, trusted data that powers reports and analytics across the company, including more than 100 TIBCO Spotfire® projects.*
Like many upstream companies today, Centennial Resource Development sought a solution to improve the accuracy, consistency and accessibility of the data it uses in reports and analytics, which cover everything from completions and drilling to competitor analysis. The Denver-based independent oil producer chose EDM for Energy to centralize the management of all of its data on a single platform.
This case study outlines how:
- Centennial’s internal resources implemented EDM for Energy in nine weeks
- EDM for Energy is delivering data for a large number of reports and analytics
- EDM for Energy is being used to support geological data
- Centennial has been empowered to integrate additional data sources
- Data quality and usage have increased significantly since go-live
- And more
*TIBCO and Spotfire are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.