Associate Director, Upstream ResearchImre Kugler, Associate Director, leads the IHS Markit Plays and Basins North America analysis.
The service focuses on the top unconventional plays in the U.S. lower-48; covering: operator positioning, economics, as well as resource estimates and future well-performance expectations. He has over 14 years of experience in the oil and gas industry including extensive upstream M&A due diligence and regulatory advisory consulting. Imre is a member of the State Bar of Texas. He holds a BA from the University of Texas at Austin, an MS and MBA from the Florida Institute of Technology, and a JD from the University of Houston Law Center, where he was an Associate Editor on the Law Review.
- Oil & Gas Upstream
- E&P Terms and Above-Ground Risk
- Plays & Basins
- Unconventional Oil & Gas
- Upstream Companies & Transactions
- Downstream Capital Cost
- Exploration & Production (E&P)
- Exploration & Production (E&P) Economics
- Exploration & Production (E&P) Strategy
- Land Rigs
- Petroleum Economics
- Unconventional Resources
- Upstream Above Ground Issues and Risk