33rd Annual World Methanol Conference and Workshop
Chemical presents the 33rd Annual World Methanol Conference on November 10-12, 2015 in Munich, Germany.
The Chemical World Methanol Conference will once again present the trusted insight and analysis that you and the industry have come to rely on, bringing together over 150 colleagues from around the globe for networking and information sharing. In conjunction with the World Methanol Conference, Chemical is offering a full-day training workshop, "Introduction to Methanol" on November 10.
This year's event will explore several key issues over two days:
- Changing energy prices and impact on the methanol market
- Methanol-to-olefins demand in China
- North American methanol projects: latest timing
- Methanol growth into fuels
- Regional and global methanol supply-demand
- Pricing outlook as regional price differentials are set to evolve
- Iran: what impact if sanctions are permanently lifted?
- Formaldehyde demand outlook and its impact on the world methanol market
- The prospects for the acetyls industry
Join us for an in-depth discussion and insight from our experts and industry leaders, as well as, networking with your peers.
In The Press
Iranian Methanol Capacity – Life After Sanctions
10 million metric tons of new Iranian methanol capacity could be added by 2025 if sanctions are lifted