Stockholm Maritime and Trade Market Intelligence Briefing
Thursday, May 11, 2017
- 9:30 amArrival and Refreshments
- 10:00 amWelcome and Introduction
- 10:15 amPresentation: Shipping Industry Update
Analysis on the container, tanker and dry bulk markets with a review of the latest regulations due to impact the industry.
- Richard Clayton, Maritime & Trade Chief Correspondent, IHS Markit
- 11:00 amCoffee Break
- 11:15 amPresentation: Shipping Trends a Macro-economic Outlook
Integrating advanced analytics to understand key market drivers and trends with a specific industry example on the dry bulk market.
- Matt Cocchiaro, Senior Director – Industry Solutions, Maritime & Trade, IHS Markit
- 12:00 pmPresentation: Free Trade versus Reality
Utilising IHS Markit trade data, discover in-depth analysis of global trade flows with specific industry examples to help uncover market opportunities.
- Pierre Goffinet, Maritime & Trade Senior Advisor, IHS Markit
- 12:45 pmNetworking Lunch