Economic Outlook Briefing
IHS Markit is presenting the Economic Outlook briefing in Hong Kong on May 25, 2018.
Global Economic Outlook: Impact of Geopolitical and Trade Tensions on Asia
Rajiv Biswas, APAC Chief Economist, IHS Markit, will examine the Global and APAC economic outlook in 2018-2019, providing the latest macroeconomic forecasts by IHS Markit and including analyses on:
- Global Outlook: Is World Growth Momentum Slowing?
- Geopolitical and Macroeconomic Risks to the Outlook
- Global Trade Tensions: Progress of US-China Trade Talks & NAFTA Negotiations
- Commodities: Oil and Gas and Industrial Metals
- APAC Regional Outlook and Key Risks
- China Economic Imbalances, Reform Agenda and Risk of Hard Landing
- Impact of US-China Trade Conflict and Collateral Damage to East Asia
- Japan and South Korea: Growth Prospects
- ASEAN Region: Macroeconomic Outlook and Investment Hotspots
Due to limited capacity, preregistration is required.