IHS is participating at the ONS 2016 in Stavanger, Norway on August 29-September 1, 2016.
Join IHS and energy industry professionals at the ONS 2016 Conference and Exhibition, one of the most popular offshore events in Europe. ONS (Offshore North Sea) started an event targeted at companies with business in the North Sea basin that has evolved into one of the largest offshore shows. Our team of specialists and experts will be on hand to explore your opportunities and challenges. Attend the expo show over the week to view our interactive presentations. We also are conducting 1:1 demonstrations in our booth where you will be able to discover areas to enhance your workflows. Our team of experts will showcase our solutions to enhance your processes in exploration, exploitation and acquisition workflows in a variety of shale plays.
Visit the ONS 2016 website to learn more about attending the ONS 2016 Conference and Exhibition
- See our Daily Schedule of IHS Technical Presentations in the Booth:
- IHS Product Stations - IHS Experts will be on hand to demonstrate the following products:
- Petrodata - Learn more
- EDIN & ENERDEQ - International and US Well & Production Data
Learn more about International E&P upstream and midstream
Learn more about US Well Data
- IHS Kingdom® - Geological and Geophysical Interpretation Software Learn More
- GEPS - Global Exploration Production Services Learn More
- NEW Vantage- See the Valuation of Oil and Gas Assets Globally Learn More