Offshore Technology Conference
IHS is exhibiting at the 2016 Offshore Technology Conference in Houston, Texas on May 2-5, 2016.
Join IHS and 90,000+ offshore industry professionals at the Offshore Technology Conference in Houston, Texas.
Join IHS and offshore energy industry professionals at the 2016 Offshore Technology Conference in Houston, one of the largest events of its type in the world. OTC provides access to leading-edge technical information and the industry’s largest equipment exhibition. Its international participation provides excellent opportunities for global sharing of technology, expertise, products and best practices. OTC brings together industry leaders, investors, buyers, and entrepreneurs to develop markets and business partnerships. IHS team of specialists and experts will be on hand to explore your opportunities and challenges. Attend OTC Monday, May 2 through Thursday, May 5. Stop by exhibit #2801 and visit our product focused kiosk stations, where you will be able to discover ways to enhance your workflows. Our team of experts will showcase our solutions to better enhance your processes in offshore exploration, exploitation and acquisition.
Visit IHS in Booth #2801 to learn more about IHS workflow solutions. Learn how:
- IHS FieldsBase is your best source of information on offshore field development
- IHS RigBase® provides real-time data on global offshore oil rig activity
- IHS MarineBase® offers offshore supply vessel rates, contract awards and vessel availability
- IHS Pipeline and Facilities Data offers global transportation, processing and market data
- IHS IQ offers unparalleled ability to monitor oilfield activity and identify new opportunities