Occupational Health and Safety Information Service (OHSIS) Training (July 2019 EMEA)
Occupational Health and Safety Information Service (OHSIS) Introduction
The Occupational Health and Safety Information Service (OHSIS) focuses on supplying health, safety and environment professionals with an established and authoritative online information source you can trust. Updated daily, the service provides access to accurate and current documents covering legislation, regulations, guidance, and standards including BSI and best practice for areas such as Food & Safety, Environmental Health, Environmental Management, Fire Safety and Offshore Safety.
This course will feature how to use OHSIS to do the following:
- Browse and search for standards using the system's intuitive interface.
- Find out how to best keep updated on new documents.
- Review NewsBriefs and documents.
- Discover IHS Guides and Toolbox Talks to use in your own presentations.
Mitigate risk while remaining compliant
Do you need to organise pertinent OHSI information fast? Are you falling behind in new regulation adoption?
Receive the latest occupational, health and safety information from more than 400 publishing organizations. OHSIS is an online tool containing official guidance, legislation, best practice and standards for Britain and the Republic of Ireland. With OHSIS, you receive relevant compliance data on your desktop, enabling you to:
- Increase employee and environmental protection
- Minimize illness and injury losses
- Improve productivity
- Mitigate environmental impacts