IHS Markit's Feature Technology Benchmarking
84 new brands have launched vehicles globally in the last 5 years. Achieving vehicle differentiation through deployment of different features and technologies becomes increasingly difficult. Autonomy, connectivity and e-mobility are becoming disruptive forces to the established OEMs' business models. Planning future vehicles could not be more difficult in this context.
IHS Markit would like to invite you to our special webinar on vehicle benchmarking where our analysts will present how IHS Markit supports feature and technology planning activities for OEMs by deep-diving into our state of the art FTB (Features and Technology Benchmarking), a tool designed to serve feature planning and advanced R&D market scanning and prioritization workflows.
The following topics will be covered:
- Challenges in Vehicle Planning/Benchmarking
- E-Mobility: How OEMs are achieving competitive differentiation
- Connected Car: Which OEMs will be leading the 5G race?
- Autonomy: Competing with Tesla; from ADAS applications to Autonomy
- Future-proofing your vehicle planning
Duration: 1 hour
The event will be a live online event. Once registered, you will receive the instructions needed to attend.
The ON24 specifications can be found here:
Register Nowrequired fields