The global shipping and maritime industry is facing a myriad of challenges and there is ever greater importance to have a sense of clarity on the role of the insurance market. As the global economy continues to grapple with pandemic impacts, supply chain, disruptive technology and climate related risks, the degree to these factors will continue to affect marine insurance and will not abate anytime soon amid setting sail into geopolitical and economic headwinds.
With a rapidly changing market facing new and emerging risks, our expert panel aim to address these challenges, and practical guides for the insurance market in this webinar.
Topics covered include:
- How has the risk profile for typical ship operations changed and how is the marine insurance sector responding?
- A decade of technological shifts and trends affecting marine insurers
- Running a tight ship through Data and Analytics - How can we continue to unlock value?
- Outlook for the Regulatory Environment and promoting ESG stewardship through the maritime value chain
Date: 6 July 2022, Wednesday
Time: 9:00am BST | 4:00pm HKT
Duration: 1 hour
* The webinar will be available to watch on-demand 24 hours after the live webinar concludes.
Capt. Rahul Khanna
Global Head of Marine Risk Consulting, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS)
Register for the Webinar
Please fill in the form to register for the webinar.required fields