Technology Seminar: The Future of Digital Advertising
Complimentary IHS Technology Seminar: The Future of Digital Advertising
On the 4th October at 6.30 pm join leading IHS Technology analysts for a complimentary seminar on the future of digital advertising.
Fresh from dmexco, the largest online advertising conference in Europe, IHS Technology analysts will provide update on the latest trends in the advertising industry including:
- The practice and promise on programmatic: where are we now compared to two years ago and how real is the urgency for programmatic methods?
- Publishers & platforms - friends or foes: in a platform-centric world, how can publishers best work with platform for audience acquisition and what tools do they need to monetise their content?
- Rebooting TV through advertising technology - best practices today and what factors are necessary for programmatic TV to succeed?
In addition we will be joined by two guest speakers to discuss current and future digital advertising trends:
- Leon Siotis, Managing Director, UK and Southern Europe for SpotX
- Jonathan Lewis, Head of Digital & Partnership Innovation at Channel 4
We look forward to welcoming you to our London office.