Country Risk Latin America Political Risk Briefing
IHS is presenting the IHS Country Risk Latin America Political Risk Briefing in London, United Kingdom on June 24, 2016.
Specific topics will include:
- Argentina: President Mauricio Macri’s chances of fixing the economy and restoring business confidence in the context of an opposition-controlled congress and potential disruptive industrial action by militant labor unions
- Brazil: The outlook for the new Temer interim government, its pro-business agenda, chances of implementation and the outlook for the Rio Summer Olympics
- Colombia: The outlook for peace in Colombia, increased environmental activism leading to higher regulatory burden and contract risks
- Mexico: President Enrique Peña Nieto’s challenges over the next two years, risks to companies operating in Mexico, and the security and organized crime outlook
- Venezuela: The fate of President Maduro’s government and the impact of the dire macroeconomic environment on the country’s business environment