Challenges and opportunities for the Latin America LPG market ahead of shifting pricing paradigms
As we prepare to launch our 26th annual Latin America LPG Online Conference, the LPG industry in the region finds itself navigating market dynamics that threaten the status quo.
These increasingly global dynamics can be better put in perspective through a an integrated view. IHS Markit, long-standing provider of quality and trustworthy insight on the LPG markets, is supporting this industry by opening - for one year only - a complementary virtual version of our Latin America LPG Conference.
Our program will seek to answer key questions on the minds of today's LPG industry decision-makers
- Global supply and demand trends in the global LPG market and price forecasts and its impact of new price outlook on Latin American markets
- LPG's close relation and economic impact in the region have governments on the brink of market intervention. What is the potential regulatory impact in Latin America of LPG reference price increase?
- What are the trends of LPG flow trade in the region?
- COVID impacts in LPG supply and demand
- What is the outlook for local LPG production in Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, and Venezuela?
- Latin America and the Caribbean are mostly residential markets; what opportunities exist in other regional demand sectors like commercial, Autogas, power generation, chemicals, and other prospective LPG end uses?
Join industry peers at this two-day event for discussion panels, in-depth market analysis, and comprehensive coverage of the Latin America LPG market.
Global trends in the LPG Market: North American Supply vs Asian Demand
- How 2020 and 2021 have disrupted LPG supply in North America
- The impact of growing Asian Petrochemical LPG Demand
- Price increase, will they remain high?
The Latin America LPG Market under the new global environment
- Will Latin America revert years of decline of native supply
- Demand strength in Latin America and the effects of the pandemic
- High prices and Government market intervention
All presentations will be in English, recorded, and available to view on-demand post event.