The IHS Markit Latin America LPG Conference Online & Workshops (formerly Latin American Seminar & Workshops) is an international gathering of decisions makers to address key issues impacting the LPG industry in Latin America and around the world. Join industry peers at this four day event for training workshops, in-depth market analysis and comprehensive coverage of the Latin America LPG market.
Petroleum Prices, Pandemic & Populists: Pitfalls in the Path to Prosperity
- How will a reduction in US crude oil production impact LPG supply for Latin America?
- Populist politics have shaped energy policy, coronavirus response and economic decisions in the Americas: with the US presidential election held in early November, what is the outlook for the region?
- Latin America and the Caribbean are mostly residential markets; how will the current malaise impact LPG demand expansion in commercial, autogas, power generation, chemicals and other prospective LPG end uses?
- Refined product demand and crude oil prices remain volatile; what will be the impact on LPG prices?
- What is the outlook for indigenous LPG production in Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and Venezuela?