The IHS Markit Latin America LPG Conference Online & Workshops (formerly Latin American Seminar & Workshops) is an international gathering of decisions makers to address key issues impacting the LPG industry in Latin America and around the world. Join industry peers at this four day event for training workshops, in-depth market analysis and comprehensive coverage of the Latin America LPG market.
Petroleum Prices, Pandemic & Populists: Pitfalls in the Path to Prosperity
- How will a reduction in US crude oil production impact LPG supply for Latin America?
- Populist politics have shaped energy policy, coronavirus response and economic decisions in the Americas: with the US presidential election held in early November, what is the outlook for the region?
- Latin America and the Caribbean are mostly residential markets; how will the current malaise impact LPG demand expansion in commercial, autogas, power generation, chemicals and other prospective LPG end uses?
- Refined product demand and crude oil prices remain volatile; what will be the impact on LPG prices?
- What is the outlook for indigenous LPG production in Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and Venezuela?
All presentations will be recorded and available to view on-demand post event.
Executive Director, AIGLP
Rafael Amiel, Ph.D.
Director, Latin America & Caribbean Economics
Vice President, Energy Consulting, IHS Markit
Vice President & Head of research for oil markets, energy & mobility, IHS Markit
CEO, REDCOL SAC
Director, Latin America & the Caribbean NGL Lead, Midstream Oil & NGL, IHS Markit
Senior Analyst, Midstream Oil & NGL, IHS Markit
Executive Director, Midstream Oil & NGL Research and Consulting, IHS Markit
Walt Hart, P.E.
Vice President and Chief Strategist, Global NGLs
Deputy Managing Director, World LPG Association (WLPGA)
Associate Director of Global LNG and LPG, IHS Markit
Director, Natural Gas Liquids Research and Consulting, IHS Markit
Senior Vice President, Global Energy
Rina Quijada, Ph.D.
Vice President Latin American Business Development
Executive Operations Director SHV Energy Brazil, Supergasbrás
Senior Editor, OPIS by IHS Markit
Commercial AVP Energy, Chemicals and Fertilizers, Grupo Mexico Transportes