IHS Markit 2016 Latin America LPG Seminar and Workshops
IHS is presenting the IHS Latin American LPG Seminar and Workshops in Buenos Aires, Argentina on November 7-9, 2016.
Shale play development continues to change the outlook for LPG production and trade in the global LPG market, but Latin America has many unique dynamics. IHS experts and industry leaders will gather in Buenos Aires to share their perspectives on the future of the Latin American LPG markets. For the past twenty-two years, the Latin America LPG Seminar and Workshops has been a leading gathering of LPG industry decision makers from around the globe.
Key discussion topics will include:
- With US LPG imports saturating Latin America and the expansion of the Panama Canal, how will LPG trade dynamics evolve in the region?
- What opportunities for LPG will arise for Brazil and Venezuela as crude oil prices recover and local crises subside?
- How has the Energy Reform changed the Mexican LPG market and what are the opportunities?
- With lower crude oil prices, how much LPG and ethane from the shale plays in the United States will be available for export to Latin America?
- Will shale plays in Latin America be another major source of LPG?
- What is the outlook for LPG prices?
Who should attend?
Past attendees have included petrochemicals producers, business development managers for midstream companies, NGL traders and shippers, project managers for NGL infrastructure projects, business analysts for petrochemical, petroleum and natural gas companies and LPG retailers.