LAPPC 2017: 7th Annual Latin American Petrochemicals and Polymers Conference
We regret to announce that IHS Markit canceled 7th Annual Latin American Petrochemicals and Polymers Conference in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on November 10-11, 2017.
We apologize for any resulting inconvenience or disappointment.
IHS Markit remains a strong supporter and sponsor of the 37th APLA Annual Meeting on Nov 11-14, 2017. All attendees of the APLA Annual Meeting are invited to attend:
- A complimentary "Insights Briefing" on Saturday, Nov 11, 2:00-4:00 pm, including market presentations from our experts that will provide useful insight for your business meetings during APLA. The briefing will be followed by light refreshments and opportunities to meet with our experts one-on-one.
- For female delegates to APLA we also offer a "Women in Petrochemicals" reception on Monday, Nov 13 at 5:00-6:00 pm where we encourage you to come and network with your peers and female leaders in the chemical industry. This follows our successful reception at last year’s APLA annual meeting in Buenos Aires.
- A hospitality suite which will be open throughout the APLA event, where you can arrange to speak with one of our experts.
- The IHS Markit booth where we can provide answers and information to meet your needs.
Please learn more about the 37th APLA Annual Meeting here.
For the latest updates on IHS Markit chemical events, please view our events page.
This conference provides a comprehensive view of the petrochemical industry in Latin America within a global context across the entire supply chain.
- Friday, November 10: Petrochemical Industry Fundamentals Workshop taught by IHS Markit experts in a highly interactive classroom-style setting.
- Saturday, November 11: Main conference program
This event brings together producers, processors, traders, transportation/logistics providers and others who need to make sense of this complex marketplace. Delegates have important networking opportunities for relationship-building among colleagues.
If you plan to attend the APLA annual meeting this year, please take this opportunity to join our IHS Markit experts as they provide insight, information, and expertise on fundamental topics shaping the Latin American market. Our conference will precede APLA meeting in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
View this interview with Rina Quijada, Senior Director Business Development Latin America, IHS Markit to learn more about the outlook for the Latin American petrochemical markets and why you should attend the LAPPC:
Por que a conferencia LAPPC é importante para a indústria petroquímica
¿Por qué es importante la conferencia LAPPC para la industria petroquímica?