Investment Leaders Summit 2018: Powering your pursuit of alpha
IHS Markit is hosting the Investment Leaders Summit 2018 in New York City on May 17th.
Key discussion points will include the role alternatives and CSR investments play in building a robust investment strategy, how a good understanding of macro risk can help investors identify growth areas, and how innovation and technology are changing the very structure of the industry.
Topics will include:
- How alterative data is creating new avenues for alpha
- The validity of ESG and CSR strategies
- ETF and quant investment trends
- Research unbundling and regulatory change
- The impact AI, distributed ledger and disruptive technologies
- Macroeconomic strategy and return
- Economic and market outlook
View the full agenda, speakers and registration details.