NGL/ LPG markets move back toward normal - whatever that is…
The International NGLs and Feedstocks Conference Online is an international gathering of industry decision makers to address key issues impacting the global NGL/LPG market. Join us to hear in-depth market analysis and comprehensive coverage from global experts over two days of live sessions.
Our program will address the topics below and more
- Coronavirus and US elections made 2020 an unique and chaotic year - what were the changes to the global NGL / LPG markets?
- Post COVID 19, not everyone is going back to the office: will "normal" be redefined in terms of how we live and work, and what impact will that have on the NGL / LPG markets?
- With the US back in the Paris Agreement and major Northeast Asian countries announcing zero carbon goals, how and when will the Energy Transition progress, and what will be the impact on NGL / LPG markets?
- Circularity and sustainability are key initiatives for petrochemical companies: what are the implications for feedstocks?
- Expected changes to waterborne LPG terminals and shipping while we wait to transit the Panama Canal
All live sessions will be recorded and available for on-demand viewing post event.
Training Workshop | 26 - 29 April 2021
International NGLs and Feedstocks will be proceeded by a new industry training course, Global NGL & LPG Market Fundamentals taking place online 26 -29 April. This course provides an in-depth study of the global markets and infrastructure for natural gas liquids (NGLs, including LPG), with a focus on why the markets are structured as they are and what that means for pricing.
Who should attend?
If you are a business development managers, NGL traders and shippers, business analysts or new professionals entering the NGL industry, this course will deepen your knowledge to better evaluate the current market conditions and discover growth opportunities for your company.
Get your business updates and network with key people in the industry at this event.
Vice President & Head of research for oil markets, energy & mobility, IHS Markit
Senior Analyst, Midstream Oil & NGL, IHS Markit
Director, Latin America & the Caribbean NGL Lead, Midstream Oil & NGL, IHS Markit
Director of Product Management, Global NGLs & Feedstocks, OPIS by IHS Markit
Director, Natural Gas Liquids Research and Consulting, IHS Markit
Walt Hart, P.E.
Vice President and Chief Strategist, Global NGLs
Yanyu He, Ph.D
Executive Director, Natural Gas Liquids (NGL) Research and Consulting, IHS Markit
Executive Director, North American NGL Markets, IHS Markit
Vice President, IHS Markit
Director, Midstream Oil and NGLs Research and Consulting, IHS Markit