27th Annual International LPG Summit
Insights into the Latin American and North American Markets
The 27th Annual International LPG Summit will bring together global players operating within the LPG and Petrochemical markets. This event builds off the success of the International LPG Conference formerly offered by IHS Markit, now a part of S&P Global Commodity Insights.
2022 program themes revolve specifically around the Latin American and United States markets, and will provide deep dives and perspectives around pricing, policy, supply/demand, transportation, and more.
The event at a glance
This event focuses on the Latin and North American markets as they pivot and adjust to shifting energy prices, economic woes, and new policies. Hear from producers, midstream operators, refiners, associations and more on how the current landscape is creating new challenges as well as opportunities.
- Learn about the near-term growth and infrastructure expansion
- Focus on Latin American supply/demand outlook
- Understand how and why prices are fluctuating
- Hear from key groups of stakeholders: producers, supply chain, project developers, government officials, midstream operators, end-users, associations, and investors
- Explore where demand will come from as we take part in a discussion around the petrochemical markets and hear from LPG end-users and buyers
- Discuss the investment outlook for LPG in Latin America and the US
- Look to the future: explore new directions and hear from industry leaders about how the energy transition has impacted their future outlook and how they are managing risk
Register early and save
- Register by Friday, August 19 to save $500.
- Register by Friday, September 23 to save $300.
Networking app access is included with your registration
- Enjoy early access to the registration list, 1:1 direct messaging, extra content, and more.
Event registration closes on: November 4, 12:00 pm ET
Duration: 3 days
JW Marriott Miami
1109 Brickell Avenue
Miami, Florida 33131, USA
Main hotel phone: +1 305-329-3660
Visit the hotel website