International LPG Seminar & Workshops 2018
IHS Markit is presenting at the 31st International LPG Seminar & Workshops in Houston, Texas on April 10-13, 2018.
See the list of attendees (title, company, and country) for this event:
For more than thirty years, the IHS Markit International LPG Seminar & Workshops has been a leading gathering of NGL industry decision makers from around the globe. At our four-day event, we will offer workshops that take a deep dive into key industry sectors, a globally-focused conference program, and an offsite tour. Our program will seek to answer key questions on the minds of today's LPG industry decision-makers, including:
- US propane exports continue at a brisk pace — where will all the propane go?
- Will increasing US butane exports prevent a future butane price blowout?
- Will LPG use for power generation and bunker fuel kill the PDH margins?
- Can Asian residential/commercial demand keep absorbing most of the world's surplus LPG?
- Will the second wave of US ethane crackers be preempted by ethane imports from China?
- Will the next North American LPG export terminals be on the Canadian West Coast?
- When will VLGC freight rates rise significantly, and what are the implications for global LPG trade and prices?
Join industry peers for an in-depth market analysis and coverage of the most important issues facing the global LPG/NGL industry today.