International Energy Executive Forum 2018
Now in its fifth year, the International Energy Executive Forum includes both public and private tracks.
The main public event is a full-day Forum held on 13 December 2017 and is open to all registered delegates. The Forum comprises of keynote addresses and discussion panels. A networking luncheon is also provided to all registered delegates.
Private track events are by-invitation only and exclusive to sponsors and the most senior delegates and speakers.
Private track events include:
12 December 2017
Executive Leadership Summit and Dinner: Daniel Yergin will host a pre event leadership summit and dinner on the eve of the conference with a small group of partner executives and Chinese NOC executives as well as senior government, allowing partners to have private access to key stakeholders.
13 December 2017
VIP Partner Dinner: A special post-event dinner will be held for partners, high-level executives and officials as well as speakers to allow further in-depth conversations and engagement after the full-day public program has ended.
IEEF 2018 Partnership Program Benefits:
- Conference Pass
- Additional Delegate Discount Rate
- Pre- Event Leadership Summit & Dinner (Hosted by Daniel Yergin)
- Post Event Partner Dinner VIP
- Luncheon VIP Table Seat
- Company profile in Conference Program Booklet
- Acknowledgement on Conference Program Booklet
- International Petroleum Economics (IPE) Journal Ad
- *International Petroleum Economics (IPE - Chinese《国际石油经济》) is an official journal of the China Petroleum Society, with a focus on energy economics
- Company logo and hyperlink featured on sponsors page of event website
- Company logo on Conference Stage Backdrop
- Delegate Bag Insert (Company brochure)
- Company logo in Post Event 'Thank You' Email to Attendees
- Luncheon Welcome Address
- Company Video Presentation during coffee break
Download Sponsorship Prospectus