As electrification of vehicles progresses amidst increasing emissions regulations, automotive industry leaders are making better use of data analytics to gain new insights that help them capitalize on the market and steer their investment decisions.
Join us on 11 March as Tim Armstrong (Senior Vice President - Planning Solutions, Automotive, IHS Markit) takes you through some of the big questions firms can answer using data analytics.
Tim will be joined by Nehal Kenia (Managing Director, Data Lake Product Management) and Rajkumar Narasimhan (Executive Director, Advanced Analytics) who will show how data and technology can be leveraged to answer these questions.
In this session we'll look at:
- How the right tools, data and expertise are keys to decision making
- How to leverage electric vehicle sales, production and penetration by market, geography and demographics
- The impact of EV roll out on electric charging station infrastructure and vice versa
- How to leverage technology adoption trends
- Understanding the potential OEM emissions compliance gaps
- What are the implications for capital markets?
Senior Vice President, Planning Solutions, Automotive, IHS Markit
Managing Director, Data Lake Product Management, IHS Markit
Executive Director, Advanced Analytics, IHS Markit
Thursday, March 11, 2021
04:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time
Duration - 45 minutes
The event will be an online webinar. Once registered, you will receive On24 instructions needed to attend.
ON 24 System Requirements can be found here:
ON24 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Webinar Registration Form
Please complete this form in order to Register for our webinar.required fields