Financial Briefing Series
Growth Opportunities and Emerging Threats: The Outlook for Middle East, Latin America and Africa
IHS Country Risk Breakfast Briefing
Please join us on October 6th, at our office in Houston, for a breakfast briefing on growth opportunities and emerging threats in the Middle East, Latin America and Africa.
What are the key global drivers of political risk in emerging markets and the implications for business? There are a range of emergent geopolitical developments that have the potential to shock and shape global markets and supply chains.
- The spread of the Islamic State the impact on infrastructure and corporate security
- Contract, credit and counter-party risk implications of ‘lava jato’ in Brazil
- Terrorism, unrest and kidnap risks affecting commercial assets in Mexico
- The growth of social media and civil unrest in Sub-Saharan Africa and the potential for an 'African Summer'
- The global political impact of changes in commodity prices
8:00 am – 8:30 am Registration and breakfast
8:30 am – 10:00 am Briefing and Question and Answer