Political Violence Insurance Briefing
IHS is presenting the IHS Country Risk Breakfast Briefing in London at the IHS office, May 5, 2016.
Join the IHS Country Risk team for a discussion of key political and violent risks globally.
- Western Europe: Threat of further Brussels and Paris-style terrorist attacks, and security and operational disruption aspects of the refugee crisis
- West Africa: Threat outlook following recent attacks in Côte d’Ivoire, Burkina Faso, and Mali by al-Qaeda-linked groups
- Mexico: How organised crime could affect property, personnel, and supply chains
- Thailand: Civil unrest and terrorism outlook as the country prepares for the first post-coup general elections in early 2017
- Egypt: Islamist insurgency in the Sinai, plus the growing Islamic State threat
- Turkey: Probable intensification of the PKK insurgency in the southeast, plus forecasts around further suicide bombings in major cities like Ankara and Istanbul
- Global: How Connect Location Analytics can be used to differentiate risks to assets like airports and hotels
8:30 am - 9:00 am - Welcome & registration
9:00 am - 11:00 am - Briefing
11:00 am - 11:15 am - Q and A