Navigate uncertainty for European gas markets
The European gas markets are faced with tough months ahead. Many European nations that are reliant on Russian gas supplies will be looking to ensure they have enough gas in storage for the winter ahead in the event of supply disruption. How have supply and demand dynamics shifted, and what does the future bring for the industry?
Join us for the 16th Annual S&P Global Commodity Insights European Gas and LNG Conference, where we'll be bringing together the region's leading gas and LNG producers, suppliers, TSOs, regulators, traders, banks and analysts to explore the challenges, opportunities, and policy developments affecting the gas and LNG markets into 2023 and beyond.
You will gain expert insights on the changing supply dynamics for gas and LNG as Europe attempts to diversify its gas supplies, an update on the global pricing crisis, and understand whether the past 12 months have disrupted ambitious decarbonization plans across the market.
Key focus areas
- Supply and demand fundamentals for European gas markets
- How is Europe's efforts to reduce its reliance on Russian gas supplies is developing so far
- How much LNG can Europe procure and from where?
- How has the regulatory narrative shifted in light of recent challenges
- How has the global energy crisis impacted the energy transition
• Gas and LNG producers
• And more...