IHS Markit E&P Content User Group Meeting
IHS Markit is presenting the E&P Content User Group Meeting - E&P Opportunities, Dynamic Government Policies and Economic Forecasts 2018 in Perth, Australia on February 23, 2018.
E&P Opportunities, Dynamic Government Policies and Economic Forecasts - 2018
You are invited to the IHS Markit E&P Content User Group Meeting where we will present our outlook for the industry through analysis of E&P trends, government fiscal and contractual policy, global economics, costs and technology.
The morning will include both structured presentations and an opportunity for round table discussion with each presenter.
- Key Activity Trends, Challenges and Opportunities – Global and Asia Pacific: This presentation looks at what has worked and what has not worked in exploration around the world in the last two years and what might unfold in Australia
- The Attractiveness of Exploring in Papua New Guinea: A focus on PNG - known successes, future target plays and company movements which could create ‘hot spots’ for exploration
- Where do Producer Governments go next? Global and Asia Pacific Upstream Policy Outlook: An examination of three key issues shaping future opportunities: changes to fiscal and contractual terms, national oil company upstream roles and policies to enable short-cycle projects
- APAC Economic Forecast 2018-19: The latest IHS Markit global and APAC economic forecasts and the implications for the Australian economy, including US Fed monetary policy, the economic rebound in the Eurozone and prospects for the Chinese economy
- Travelling Over Rocky Grounds – Cost & Technology Global Industry Trends: We will discuss the increasing optimism seen in the market with more major operators sanctioning projects even in high costs areas
- Expert Clinic: Chat with our experts at a round table session