E&P Content User Group Meeting
Tuesday, Aug 23, 2016
- 8:30 amRegistration
- 9:00 amWelcome Address and Upstream Outlook - James Blanchard, Director, Energy Sales, Asia Pacific
- 9:30 amLatest Upstream Content Developments – Dylan Mair, Head of Energy Operations, Asia Pacific
IHS seeks to help you in your search for quality upstream opportunities by driving content initiatives and capability improvements that help you to get results. Dylan will explain the latest data quality projects and content intiatives that improve our E&P, basins and midstream data as well as our upstream intelligence (GEPS) and fiscal terms (PEPS) services. These initiatives are driven by customer input – your input is sought to ensure these tools and databases continue to meet your needs.
- 10:00 amSoutheast Asia E&P: Key Activity Trends, Challenges and Opportunities – Suraya Tulot , Regional Manager, SE Asia Upstream Content
This presentation will look at the impact of the low oil price period on the upstream activities in Southeast Asia. Highlights and analysis of company movements and portfolios; exploration successes/failures; production and key field developments; offshore services costs, and growth opportunities will be covered.
- 10:30 amCoffee Break
- 10:45 amIHS International Data Products – Enhancements and Opportunity Identification - Edward Liew, Principal Customer Solution Advisor
Recent enhancements to the IHS International Data products provide users with more insight and greater opportunity identification capacity. These additional features, including the new High Impact Wells subject and Parent Plays attribute, will be demonstrated through analysis of the opportunities presented within identified proven basins for 2016/17.
- 11:15 amAsset Valuation – Najib Jaffar, Regional Advisor - E&P Data and Asset Valuation
The presentation will discuss the global M&A market, players, trends, observations to YTD activities, and outlook. We will review the link between Herold and Vantage and will demonstrate how these two services can help clients understand the value of assets and portfolios even of competitors, using real-life demo of Vantage with workflows.
- 12:00 pmReview of product development requests from last year – James Blanchard
- 12:15 pmRound Table Discussions - Customer Feedback
- 12:45 pmClosing Address – James Blanchard
- 1:00 pmClosing and Lunch