Join us for CERAWeek in Houston, Texas on March 6-10, 2017.
We invite you to join us for CERAWeek by IHS Markit taking place March 6-10 in Houston, Texas. CERAWeek is the premier annual gathering of senior energy executives, innovators, and honored officials offering dialogue and insight into the energy future. This year’s theme is Pace of Change: Building a New Energy Future and the event will focus on what is on the horizon for the global energy community.
CERAWeek 2017 will center on the important questions facing the energy industry:
- Oil industry in transition: Where are we in the cycle? What lies ahead for industry structure and strategy?
- Will there be gap in oil supply in 2020 and beyond? Where will new upstream investments come from?
- Scaling Innovation: Pace and impact of new technologies including digitalization, robotics, big-data, and mobility/transportation
- Electric Power: What future for fuel choices for generation (coal, gas, renewables), market design, and new business models such as centralized vs. distributed generation
- Natural gas: Regional imbalances and their impacts on global gas markets and strategy
- Aligning climate policy, energy security, and competitiveness
- Building Tomorrow’s Infrastructure: Cost, regulation, finance, risk