Energy Briefing Mexico City 2018
Wednesday, 30 May 2018
- 8:30 am
- 8:30 amRegistration
- 9:00 amWelcome Breakfast and Introduction
Ambassador Carlos Pascual, Senior Vice President, IHS Markit
- 9:15 amEnergy and economic policy post NAFTA?
Ambassador Carlos Pascual
- 9:45 amA light at the end of the tunnel for domestic gas supply?
Alejandra Leon, Director, IHS Markit, Latin America Upstream
- 10:30 amMorning Refreshment Break
- 11:00 amThe North American natural gas market dynamic, and supply sources into Mexico
Ed Kelly, Managing Director, IHS Markit, North America Power, Gas, Coal and Renewables
- 11:30 amCompeting or complementing: Gas fired and renewable energy’s future
David Crisostomo/Emanuel Simon, Associate Director, IHS Markit, Latin America Power, Gas, Coal and Renewables
- 12:15 pmSummary and Adjournment