Embedded Security to Protect the IoT
IHS is presenting the Embedded Security to Protect the IoT Webinar on August 16, 2016.
This webinar will help you understand how software-based Internet of Things (IoT) cybersecurity can best be implemented in the short term and how such software will optimally integrate with hardware-based cybersecurity solutions over the longer term. It will focus on the optimal use of software cybersecurity for the IoT.
Key Topics for Discussion:
- The market opportunity for the IoT
- Cybersecurity risks posed by the IoT for industrial systems
- How software can be optimally used to protect critical industrial infrastructure
- How software can best integrate with hardware-based cybersecurity solutions
- Answers to audience questions during live Q and A